Julep matches you up with a style box each month based on a quiz you take - you can choose to buy the box Julep selects for you or you can choose another box that you prefer!
This month I was matched up with the "Bombshell" Box; here is a look:
This came with 2 nail polishes and a lotion.
Here is a closer look at the products:
-Beverly ~ $14 Described as a Boysenberry Creme
-Lissa ~ $14 Described as a tumbled Turquoise Creme
I really like both of these colors - they are great for summer and will get used! All Julep polishes are $14 but if you join the maven program you get a discount and they will be $11.40! They are 4 free and i feel that the quality is great - they go on great and sometimes you don't even need a second coat!
I really like both of these colors - they are great for summer and will get used! All Julep polishes are $14 but if you join the maven program you get a discount and they will be $11.40! They are 4 free and i feel that the quality is great - they go on great and sometimes you don't even need a second coat!
The third item included in this month's box is: Bare Body Milk ~$24 (for Mavens - $19.20) Described as ultra-hydrating body lotion for thirsty skin. Lightweight and smells fresh - I do really enjoy this and it smells good and is nice and light but moisturizing!
So for $27 I received $52 (or Maven $42) worth of items. I am really torn - on one hand I love Julep polishes and the value of the box is great; however, it is pricey to spend $20 on nail polishes every month! (especially when you get other nail polishes in monthly boxes as well!). I already have a huge nail polish collection. I have to decide in the next couple of days if I am going to hang on or cancel my subscription! You can only earn a "box skipping" once every 6 months.
Do you get Julep? What did you think of the July box?




0 Comments