Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1964 AND MY LOVELY PRAM.

Listening to the news this morning they were talking about Princess Charlotte's pram that was used for her Christening.
Apparently they used a large sprung pram and it reminded me of my first pram in 1964.


I can't tell you how many miles I walked pushing this pram, up and down the hills of Brighton with the shopping in a rack that ran underneath the pram alongside the wheels.

This photo was taken in a nearby park and we both remarked on the fact that Tom was wearing a suit and tie.  This was the norm,T shirts and jeans were reserved for work.
Note the white stilleto winkle picker shoes,  no wonder my feet are in a mess now. lol

Looking back at this photo, I can't believe that it was taken 50 years ago..

Post a Comment

0 Comments