I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning up and putting away “stuff” that had been cluttering up my desk for most of January.
Ta Da!! The grands three ring binders are up to date and put away. The Christmas letter binders and Christmas photo card binder has been put away until next year. I made folders for old Firehall Newspaper Clippings and another for The Cousins Newsletter ( it has a bit of family history).
I decided to use three ring binders for the grands “stuff” so they can take the items out and look at them closer if they wish…it is better than a scrapbook…no adhesives!
I still have a fair amount of paper stuff to go through…I wonder when it will end? Seems we recycle some shredded paper and office paper every few days. Good golly didn’t we ever throw anything away?
The Shiny Brite Tree must come down before I have to dust the ornaments. I have the boxes laid out and ready so it is a project for one long day or several shorter days. I have enjoyed having it up WAY past Christmas.
It REALLY is time to put them away for another year.
After the Shiny Brite Tree I have old notebooks to go through from when I worked at the museum. They have come in handy when Board members had questions. It is time for them to go too. I kept detailed daily notes.
What project comes after that…I am not sure. Having two projects on the horizon is good for now.

0 Comments