Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back from walking with Louise.

Good evening, is anyone still awake, ha ha. It's time I was getting my head down, I've been out all day walking in the Derbyshire Peak District with Louise. We met up at 9.30 am at Crowden Car Park, and after a few minutes discussion on which route we were going to do we decided to follow a walk in a book Louise had brought with her. Anyway I won't go any further with the story tonight, as I've got some photo's to sort out, I'll put them on tomorrow.

I timed my return journey to get me to Tesco for 8pm, in time for the final mark down. My bill came to just over £8. There was lots of brocolli left on the shelves so I got loads of that, a massive big bunch of bananas for 29p, and did you know that small tins of mushy peas are only 4p. I got eight of those. Probably worth stocking up on them.

I'm off to bed, we walked 11.5 miles today, and I bet Louise is already in bed. Toodle pip.

Post a Comment

0 Comments