Happy new week, blogging friends. How is everyone? What have you been up to? What's been keeping you busy? We are looking forward to getting out a lot more as the weather improves. Can't wait for those long walks and lengthy bike rides! And visiting and exploring neighbouring towns and cities. Squeeeeeee!
Remember when I mentioned that I was on a journey to lose a few pounds and get into shape? This came about because we'd gotten lazy over the winter and did a little too much munching on crap, which brought on a few extra unwanted pounds. This didn't surprise me. Well a little over two weeks ago I decided enough is enough. I ditched all the junk food, stocked up on real food and got back to eating healthy. I always exercise regularly, so that wasn't an added effort, but that activity combined with better nutrition has brought on positive results: I've already lost 4 pounds! My goal is 10 and I don't see a problem getting there.
This Wednesday I have a colonoscopy exam. Perhaps this is a little too much information, but I can't stress enough how important this medical procedure is. You have one day of discomfort as you prepare for the test and a few hours of inconvenience on the day of, but it may catch early onset of colon cancer. I've already done this test before and find it very easy (aside from the preparation). If your doctor recommends it, do it. It may save your life.
And that's enough of all the 'awkwardness'. Let's get to the funny stuff.







0 Comments