
Have you seen these?
They are fun to decorate cookies w/..
You simply bake the kind of cookie you want ..sugar..shortbread.. then top with..fondant(that's what I use.. rolled out as thinly as possible..).. and press your wafer papers on them after you have coated them w/ a slight bit of corn syrup..
face down.. then face up..and then have fun embellishing!

There are so many different kinds..for all occasions..
I don't make many..just enough to embellish the dessert table..and the larger ones I will give as gifts:)

You can add gold leaf:) sprinkles.. glitter..or even hand paint to add your own touch..all with edible products..
I really like Fancy Flours.. The Toy Catalogue.A note.. ..it's easier to ship to the US..more affordable...
Speaking of angels ..If you would like new ideas on food presentation..table settings.. recipes.. Christmas cookin..baking..or just a taste of paradise..Visit here at FWS..
You will thank Rudolph with his nose so bright.. who guided you there:)if you have never been~

Have an angelic day~

0 Comments