Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This summer..here in QC..has been phenomenal.



Not for our larger perennial beds..as we have not been allowed to water..except by hand..and I just cannot get around all the beds.

Thank goodness our garlic mini crop..had a chance to go forth and prosper prior to all this..maybe 50 ..




Rocambole..is the small variety..rosey tinted..White German ..the large one..Music will be added for 2017.



unbaked of course..







I was immersed in beautiful Beauberries:)

I am on Instagram now..but mostly following not posting..no wonder magazines do not sell as well as they used to..the photos on Instagram take your breath away..I am a newbie..but already have favorites..I have even gotten to know Montréal better by following the photogs..

And gardens..oh the gardens..

and travel..
and art..

and pie making art..

I follow this lovely girl..
her pies are nothing short of inspiring..and her mom is not well w/ Alzheimer's..and she is so devoted and loving..
take a peek at her pies..ohmy.♥

I made 2 mini blueberry pies..for Jacques..one cup of beaus in each tin..he ate one at each seating..the dinner seating..one full cup in each mini pie:)

and I made these..they are quite delish..I may have even made them before:)

I don't know why some of the comments are off..just add wet and dry by your baking flair:)

My son-in-law USES his kitchen stuff..I can have mine for 40 yrs and because I am so darn careful..most look the same.
I love how Fred's age well..so I asked if I could have one of his pie tins:)
He even BBQ's with it..he had 3 and nicely parted with one..his Ann T's wood board has been used every day I am certain..it is aging so beautifully,,


Things will quiet down here soon..as the gardens are burning up..I am very grateful for the rain that is falling as I type..and there is more to come.

We saw my friend this week as she had a birthday..went to Little Italy and enjoyed a great little pizza..some wine..a little Dante shopping..very little..and then home..in this heat..home is best..now ..because of the heat..yesterday the temp on the upperd dec in the sun rose to 120F.



I painted things that were close by..the small arrangement in the BM jar.. my Aqua Mini Sennelier set....a lone pansy..a necklace:)Miss Dior Chérie....I love Moonglow..Daniel Smith:)
With the rain..I'll play more.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Post a Comment

0 Comments