Pearls
India Hicks reed diffuser
both
creamy and dreamy
leggings, flats
pearls and camel tunic top
by Soyaconcepts
Danish
this easy to wear pair
have been getting lots of play
the paring down of my wardrobe has resulted in getting dressed faster
seeing exactly what I have
the clothes are not scrunched too close so wrinkling is at a minimum
I've put them in colour groupings too
and dressy basics are in a separate area of my closet
It is very theraputic to go through ones clothing and edit
I have been having lots of fun adding accessories
dressing should be fun and allow for a personal touch
2 tone gold and diamond pearl enhancer
a gift from my husband
I wore these to the weekend matinee performance of the Odd Couple the Female Version...
such a comedic feel good play
mother and I laughed often and loud
as did the rest of the audience
laughter is such good medicine
if you enjoy humour
and wit
please go and visit Blighty!
she's on holiday at the moment
so read some of her former posts...
I always leave her blog smiling
and often laugh out loud
Care to share any spectacular blogs?

0 Comments