Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Avon Speed Dry + Nail Enamel - Grey Flash

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a great weekend ! Mine was relaxing , even did a bit of shopping over the weekend too .

Today I'm showing you another one of the Speed Dry Nail Enamels from Avon, Grey Flash. These nail polishes claims to dry in 30 Seconds, and I'm glad to report back it does indeed ! Gray Flash is a grey-ish nail polish with hints of shimmer, it's more visible in the bottle than on the nail, but it's still a gorgeous colour. Perfect for winter weather ♥

In the photos below I used two coats of Avon Speed Dry + Nail Enamel Grey Flash -



This really is a gorgeous colour to own !! Perfect to dress up or down. ♥

These are available from Brochure 5, and they are on special for R49,95 each ♥

Remember to check out my post  My First Give-Away ! and enter if you haven't yet ! Thanks to those who already entered .

Have a lovely Monday !! Wednesday is a public Holiday, so I won't be posting, so see you all on Friday ! ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments